Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

i got the 150 dollar bose ones, (triport or something) and all i have to say is wow, they have a decent amount of bass, but the clarity is what suprised me.... makes my ipod rock... those are the ones i would buy

all this talk about skull candy makes me wish i shopped around tho, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

the bose filter out 100hz and below iirc...not so great bass wise

Posted

eh ear bud headphones are lame go full studio headphones, take one listen with the beyer dt-770 and you wont care about size youll run with them if you have to

Posted

i had the vmoda headphones they were nice had good bass response but they lacked on the highs. get the sony mdr-ex90lp's those are louder and they have better bass responce than the vmoda's and they have nice clear and crisp highs i luv them :D those are a MUST if u ask me

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

I have been on the lookout for the best sounding earbuds for about $100-175.

I LIKE these

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Ultimate-Ears-EB-Ex...1QQcmdZViewItem

i am planning on ordering these.

I heard excellent reviews. I would perferably go for the extended bass!!

If anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE LIST

I want it sooo loud.......my ears should bleed!!!ahahhaha :rolleyes:

Posted

eh ear bud headphones are lame go full studio headphones, take one listen with the beyer dt-770 and you wont care about size youll run with them if you have to

for studio headphones id go with sony's mdr-v700's had them for 2 years and they still sound like new! have alot of bass 2 :D

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I wanted/bought IEMs because I didnt want to carry around bulky headphones

but if you do want to get some over ear phones and you are on a budget try the Senn HD555

Posted

I have been on the lookout for the best sounding earbuds for about $100-175.

I LIKE these

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Ultimate-Ears-EB-Ex...1QQcmdZViewItem

i am planning on ordering these.

I heard excellent reviews. I would perferably go for the extended bass!!

If anyone has any other suggestions, PLEASE LIST

I want it sooo loud.......my ears should bleed!!!ahahhaha :rolleyes:

lol the best earbuds are shures se530's and they cost $600 :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

lol the best earbuds are shures se530's and they cost $600 :lol:

NO DOUBT DUDE.....NO DOUBT!!!

Guest Dylan Dude
Posted

That's it. I demand earbud bass videos. LMAO!!! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...