Second Skin Audio

Help deciding the right subs for my amp

Mr DeeBeez

I think I am leaning toward one fi bl. Does anyone think that would not be the right choice? And what is the difference between the daily and the spl option?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I think I am leaning toward one fi bl. Does anyone think that would not be the right choice? And what is the difference between the daily and the spl option?

Go with the daily option if you plan on listening to music. SPL option is strictly for comps.

Or let me ask this. If you were to get a fi bl 15, what upgrade options would you get for a daily driver. I live in Wisconsin so it doesn't get that hot so I don't think I would need the cooling option. I mostly listen to rap and dubstep.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Yes I'm sure that is my max dimensions. And my budget is around $300-$400. So that is why I am thinking just one sub. I have, however, found someone selling a fi ssd 15 for only $150. Would a 15" fi ssd do well on a Rockford fosgate p1000-1bd? I want it to be punchy? But still destroy the lows. I don't know if this sub will do the trick. Is it worth going with a bl, or save the money and get a ssd?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Yes I'm sure that is my max dimensions. And my budget is around $300-$400. So that is why I am thinking just one sub. I have, however, found someone selling a fi ssd 15 for only $150. Would a 15" fi ssd do well on a Rockford fosgate p1000-1bd? I want it to be punchy? But still destroy the lows. I don't know if this sub will do the trick. Is it worth going with a bl, or save the money and get a ssd?

Sounds like your stuck on Fi subs. And nothing wrong with that.They are a great quality sub. With your amp the ssd would be a great option. For a $150 I say snag it. It will have plenty of punch and no problems with the lows. As long as you build the correct box, you should be more than happy.

truthsayer

Archived