Sundown Audio

Amp for DC level 2

Jermoslin281

I can tell u to stay away from Rockford prime series. They don't do rated power. I'm not sure about the newer Orion amps. Their old amps were beasts though. Find a sundown, skar, mmats or anything else along those lines and you'll be OK.

Lol what are you talking about...Meade tested a prime amp and it did more than rated.

dual 2 ohms can be wired for final load of 2 ohms.. then you can get the 3rd one and wire at 1.34 ohms. the 2k gives you room to upgrade later.. thats what most of us do anyways

i would get a 5k and run it at 8 ohms then keep adding subs.. everyone gets used to what they have and want more. even if you have a 155 db car you want to upgrade because its just not enough

dual 2 ohms can be wired for final load of 2 ohms.. then you can get the 3rd one and wire at 1.34 ohms. the 2k gives you room to upgrade later.. thats what most of us do anyways

i would get a 5k and run it at 8 ohms then keep adding subs.. everyone gets used to what they have and want more. even if you have a 155 db car you want to upgrade because its just not enough

THIS!!!!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

He has one sub

Archived