Sky's 99 F150 build -Sundown X18-XS Power-Sky High Car Audio

Box looks awesome! Looking forward to vids for sure! Without seeing how you plan on wiring the d3100s, if I could make a suggestion? Instead of side to side between the terminals like it is, what if you put the hold down brace front to back splitting the positive and negative terminals? That way you could make straight connections runs from terminal to terminal, maybe using aluminum bar to save wire? Just a thought/ my .02. Build looks sick though!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks for the input kryptonite. I actually sold my 15. I'm upgrading to an 18. I was thinking that but i would have to put a back piece of wood near the seat cushion to have the wood go across. The extra 3/4 wouldn't fit on the mdf platform I have built and would get more in the way of my seat + I have all the wire I need. But thanks for the suggestion. I hope to do a lil more sundown design to my next box with the 18 except there will be no paint besides port.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived