Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

Everyone in the world, myself included, could easily talk about how people spend their money...but the thing is, it is not our car, our project, or our money. I myself wouldn't be happy with an ugly car and an expensive setup but the truth of it is, if person A is happy with it then so be it

I mean everyone would love to have that nice paint job..rims..high horse power car. its all about whats worth more to you within your limits.. Opportunity Cost

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

My truck is worth around $10k and I have about that much in audio in it. Where does that put me at?

Balls deep in the audio game.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

19 years ago me and a friend went to a football game. He had a lowered Nissan (actually a Datsun/Nissan), rims, paintjob, ect... It was a pretty nice truck. He had my 2 MTX terminator 12's, an autotek mean machine (they didn't get the mean machine) for the 12's and a fosgate for the mids and highs. I had 2 godfather 15's, 2 mean machines, cd player, punch amps on my mids and highs. My truck was a pos. Wouldn't even drive over a curve without stalling out. It was several different colors. My buddies truck was parked right next to mine. My doors were unlocked. Someone broke into his truck and stole everything. Didn't touch mine. Theres something to be said about pos vehicles. He still owes me for the 12's and cd player he was borrowing.

If you looked at my 2500hd, you wouldn't think it had anything in it. Stock rims, ect.. I like it like that.

2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver

Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter

Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2

Audiopipe split 3003

2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers

2 alpine tweeters

RF Punch P132 3.5" full range

RF Power T1462 4x6 full range

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components

2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out.

www.enforcer-gaming.com

19 years ago me and a friend went to a football game. He had a lowered Nissan (actually a Datsun/Nissan), rims, paintjob, ect... It was a pretty nice truck. He had my 2 MTX terminator 12's, an autotek mean machine (they didn't get the mean machine) for the 12's and a fosgate for the mids and highs. I had 2 godfather 15's, 2 mean machines, cd player, punch amps on my mids and highs. My truck was a pos. Wouldn't even drive over a curve without stalling out. It was several different colors. My buddies truck was parked right next to mine. My doors were unlocked. Someone broke into his truck and stole everything. Didn't touch mine. Theres something to be said about pos vehicles. He still owes me for the 12's and cd player he was borrowing.

If you looked at my 2500hd, you wouldn't think it had anything in it. Stock rims, ect.. I like it like that.

when I mean a nice I mean just car or truck not talking about having candy paint or 24s or whatever on it just a regular normal car not junk like u said stalling out smoking etc

honestly how many cars do you really see that are buckets? SPL vehicles sure but not even all of them. I can name 15 on here alone that are nice looking and have time and nmoney into them and can name 0 buckets.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

honestly how many cars do you really see that are buckets? SPL vehicles sure but not even all of them. I can name 15 on here alone that are nice looking and have time and nmoney into them and can name 0 buckets.

I'm not talking about here I know people on here have nice set ups and whips I'm more in the lines of youtube and on the street people you hear or see

My car is no beauty queen. an 87 accord. But slowly i am making it better than it was new. At least i think so.

see at least you add mid it it dont matter what year or model just don't have a rust bucket driving down the road with a 6k system its ridiculous

Archived