mmets Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 So I just got home, see a couple packages and take some pictures to post up here and see I have a message. Normally no big deal but this is what I got........ Hi,Am Miss Julian Lou ! !this is my email address([email protected] ) please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID([email protected] )hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because please i have some thing VERY important to tell you more details about me reply me in my ID([email protected] ).Lots of love Julian Lou Screen name Julian4u. I was not excepting to get some porn/date/BS crap on here. I can see it if I get it now and again on my email but on here is just crazy. Anyone else getting this crap? Now to post some pics. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
gally Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 its spam...i think there is a thread about it somewhere 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
mmets Posted November 6, 2013 Author Report Posted November 6, 2013 I understand that just didn't think I would get on here to see it that's all. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
gally Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 no ...people got the admins or the mods help to help them...just dont send em any infos 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Jessica Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I used the report button, i don't see a reason to make a thread about spam bots. just my .02. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
mmets Posted November 6, 2013 Author Report Posted November 6, 2013 Strangeduck, I agree with you. I was just surprised that's all. Didn't mean to bring it up just wanted to get it off my chest.............Can I delete this thread somehow or can a Mod do it? It would be nice, Thanks. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
n8ball2013 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 and it has been hadnled as of four hours ago. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.