g2shuck Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 I can fit one set of 6.5 components and one 6 or 8 inch midbass per front door for the front stage. What do you recommend to run with a dc 175.4? Wanting to stay around $250 for the components and $200 for the midbass. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
g2shuck Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Thinking a set of mezzo components with a cdt m6+i for midbass 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Smoove Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 I have the CZ's not the Mezzo and the CZ's sound good so I expect the Mezzo to be even better. I see nothing wrong with the cdt, but personally I would wait for the new Sundown 6.5 midbass. it looks very promising 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
g2shuck Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Where can I get info on the new sundown midbass? I have seen the x6.5 but that is a 6.5 subwoofer correct? 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.