Second Skin Audio

grand prix sub box

xavier419

I have an 01 grand prix se and also I'm trying to figure out how to make box for my trunk. Any ideas?

I just finished mine and it fit through the. Trunk opening no problem. The outside dimensions are 36w x 15h x 18d. I believe someone else here said they had a box that was the same except 23" deep. I wouldn't go over 20" deep and any taller and you'll have trouble getting the box through the opening. I had a box that I started to build and it was 16.5" tall and 17" deep and it wouldn't fit though the trunk opening. I just finished it today all I have to do is wire the subs I'll try to take a picture tomorrow

I'm building it in the trunk! need MORE AIR SPACE!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

28"deep

I have an 01 grand prix se and also I'm trying to figure out how to make box for my trunk. Any ideas?

I just finished mine and it fit through the. Trunk opening no problem. The outside dimensions are 36w x 15h x 18d. I believe someone else here said they had a box that was the same except 23" deep. I wouldn't go over 20" deep and any taller and you'll have trouble getting the box through the opening. I had a box that I started to build and it was 16.5" tall and 17" deep and it wouldn't fit though the trunk opening. I just finished it today all I have to do is wire the subs I'll try to take a picture tomorrow

Archived