Krakin's Gaming PC: New MSI 980 Ti

I thought V-Sync was so that your waves don't time skip out on you.

If they canceled then you would just have random black all over the place, but wait, isn't black a mixture of all colors?

Idk, I need some real experts in here.

To late swishahouse is done with this thread.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Flipping through the last 3 pages of this thread

himZD0M.gif

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I don't understand?

I was just wanting to see if tuning my monitor at 25 Hz, 30Hz, 40, 50, 60, 75, 120, or 144Hz would affect my bass output! I then got worried about destructive and constructive interference from the oscillation of the 120V 60Hz waves coming in from the wall socket..

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

But to tell the truth I kinda wonder if you transfer the video/audio over the same cable such as DP 1.2 or HDMI if there is any kind of affect on the audio quality.

I of course don't have the capabilities to measure any of this.

I did at one point come across a way to measure THD in audio signals, but I of course didn't think to save where I saw it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I don't understand?

I was just wanting to see if tuning my monitor at 25 Hz, 30Hz, 40, 50, 60, 75, 120, or 144Hz would affect my bass output! I then got worried about destructive and constructive interference from the oscillation of the 120V 60Hz waves coming in from the wall socket..

The 60 Hz setting should handle just fine for your use case. Even with any interference it will still be able to output cleanly all the way down to 1 Hz if you hook it up to a digital source and mess with the settings. With the extra surface area that the 34" screen affords you the output should still be enough for your needs.

Some people prefer to use smaller 24" models that can output up to 120 Hz but I prefer the extra surface area myself (I own a 30"). I find the added detail and clarity to be more important to me than the ability to output at higher frequencies.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

The 60 Hz setting should handle just fine for your use case. Even with any interference it will still be able to output cleanly all the way down to 1 Hz if you hook it up to a digital source and mess with the settings. With the extra surface area that the 34" screen affords you the output should still be enough for your needs.

Some people prefer to use smaller 24" models that can output up to 120 Hz but I prefer the extra surface area myself (I own a 30"). I find the added detail and clarity to be more important to me than the ability to output at higher frequencies.

Okay that was a joke.

I have gotten too much into this. lol

Out with the old... 280x.

20140801_152717_zpsamp9mude.jpg

And In with the new! R9 290 4GB VRAM! I plan on getting another in the future and cooling both, hence why I got the stock cooler.

$_57.JPG

v sync helpsd with tears in games in the monitor im srry to get in this forum again but I dnt see how u guys think that changing the monitors 60hz refresh rate is going to have any thing to do with the sound 60hz refresh rate on the monitor is diff from the pcs sound card or onboard sound and im not a electrician but I dnt think u can change the walls out lets hz

[media][/media]

77bFVC1.gif

wtf is lolcats?

Archived