Jump to content

changing directions


Go-N-Def

Recommended Posts

Posted

I returned my jbl gto 628's so to get full refund I have to take store credit. The best they have is fosgate but they are limited. They have the prime series ® R1682, R152-S and very little punch stuff (p) . P1683, P1572, P1675 I'd like some recommendations.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Punch line would be better, why the size difference in choices? Whats your current speaker size now. The punch line will be better and i would go with P675 if modification of current speakers location isnt to hard. Any other brands you have looked at for your store credit?

Posted

what store?

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

I have a ford 5x7 6x8. The store in vm innovation

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...