bassman619 Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 Trying to start a build log ..how do I post pics from an Android phone to the forum You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Jessica Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 I upload to photo bucket copy the IMG link from there and paste it into a post here. Kind of a pita on mobile but its doable Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Pro7 Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 Imgur.com was faster for me than photobucket but I guess it's personal preference I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Miguels Posted November 9, 2013 Report Posted November 9, 2013 if you have FB you can use the app to load them there then paste link here my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
KillaCam Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 The imageshack app works good for me. Still a pita to type the img tags. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Pro7 Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 Imgur app or even the website lists the img code so you can copy and paste directly I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.