old cut through's still clean

o it was, very cool times, we hammered the crap out of that truck..day in day out non stop bumpin'..

about 10-15 demos everyday. very fun

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

whatever.. it aint like that./.

i am trying with the van though

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

That is my mentor, Shawn.

I get to finish the install. He is the man to me. His attention to detail amazes me. But he just lost his drive for it. It takes me twice as long to figure out how to do sp??intrekit sp?? work like that, and he knows certain steps to figure it out.. Usally customers dont wanna pay for such work and since its how i make my living it doesnt get done.  This truck is a free job for a very good friend, so I kinda get to go crazy with it.  This will be a job that im known for, for many years to come.. kind of a standard as far as im concerned.

I just hope i can do the rest of the install justice when being put next to his work. Some of might think that its no big deal, but the pro's here will understand where im coming from, this work is something special, and putting my style next to it . well i just hope i can get wayyyyyyyyy bad ass in a very short time, cause im gonna need..  sure i put out some clean work, but this man is something else, when it comes to woodwork.

well thanks for looking once again guys..

Archived