06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

No problem! I'd love to get my hands on some of that though!

I had honestly never seen anything larger than 4/0 so this was a shocker and then they actually gave me some!

Well guys looks like we are going to try to finish things up friday night starting late working theough the night. Then what ever does not get finished will be done saturday, then test and clean up and get ready for the show sunday.

Would love to see good numbers we shall see!!

What show are you going to? A show in December...
There is a toys for tots show in maryland this sunday. Even if i had not gotten done was going to donate toys it is a good cause.

I hear you man. It is definitely a good cause. I can't imagine how happy some of those kids will be to receive gifts.

Do you plan on going to the Team Deadly Hertz show in April? It is near Richmond Virginia.

Yeah I mean it can make a difference to that 1 kid that figured they would not get a present at all to get one. It is well worth it to donate which makes this show a special one. Yes planning on attending the TDH show in April will probably stay the weekend.

Damn nice looking build man. Wife had nice choice on the color,I like that blue. I'm in FL so I know cold here is nothing the cold there but when I was doing my deadener at the beginning of the year it was anywhere from the high teens to low 30's so we got some electric blankets at my aunt's house and draped them over the truck where the deadener was going on and it worked pretty good along with my heat gun. Just an idea.. You said RF 400.1 for mids/highs,you mean 400.4? Punch or Power series? I did electrical for about 5-6 years so I've worked with plenty of that 250 mcm but usually we were using 500 mcm up to 750 mcm, You want to talk a Pain to bend in the winter time.. lol good stuff... Loving your work so far and thanks for checking out my build log...

Man electric blankets would have worked great where were yo u back then LOL We got it done just sucked getting the vehicle 99 degrees inside we were sweating our asses off. yes 400.4 not .1 mistype there. Just the punch series and it does a great job pushes clean power and sounds great.

WOW 750mcm would be insane this is about as big as I want to deal with.

Been watching your build since like the second page and realized I had not posted once I was like man I suck... So I posted immediately!

I had honestly never seen anything larger than 4/0 so this was a shocker and then they actually gave me some!

Well guys looks like we are going to try to finish things up friday night starting late working theough the night. Then what ever does not get finished will be done saturday, then test and clean up and get ready for the show sunday.

There is a toys for tots show in maryland this sunday. Even if i had not gotten done was going to donate toys it is a good cause.

I hear you man. It is definitely a good cause. I can't imagine how happy some of those kids will be to receive gifts.

Do you plan on going to the Team Deadly Hertz show in April? It is near Richmond Virginia.

Yeah I mean it can make a difference to that 1 kid that figured they would not get a present at all to get one. It is well worth it to donate which makes this show a special one. Yes planning on attending the TDH show in April will probably stay the weekend.
I should be at the TDH show as well. I'd love to actually get a demo of this beast!

I should be at the TDH show as well. I'd love to actually get a demo of this beast!

For sure man! we will have to exchange email off line and hook up at that show!

Well go it playing after loads of pain and misery and it was freaking cold on top of it all. Took wife for a ride to listen and was pulling hairtricks on her windows up so guess it moves air.

Show is tomorrow would have liked to have numbers already but had too many issues and just got done. The biggest issue ended up costing me hours and hours and was not a real problem. the headunit was messed with by a buddy and well long story short he turned the rear off and that is how I have my line driver set up... I freaked out when everything came on and no sound started checking everything hours later vehicle torn apart I thought no way there is anything wrong if this and that work started messing with headunit and found it. Put QX back together and called it a night.

Anyways since it is not really finished just playing and I had such a bad day only took a few pics will get more up when I get a chance to make the back pretty and get everything hooked up caps are not even hooked up yet and it is way ugly wires everywhere dual tol makers not hooked up just wires hanging taped off but it plays damn it.... LOL

On the way home from Andrews which is like 15 minutes stuff started falling off the roof and had to put them back up and secure them better screws just backed out and it fell BASSHEAD problems...

Here is the pics

003-5.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

Here is a couple pics and very short videos from today at the show.

Chode69 got eaten by my port. The man is insane climbed in at full tilt.

004-6.jpg

Huge snowflakes!

007-7.jpg

Very short videos from back seats of the QX

Archived