06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Damn, hope the subs and everything survived the subsonic scare lol.. I bet you'll be close® to 60s when all said n done. Shit looks wild on vid, wish I could get a demo in person.

JNells, Seems still to be fine play like a champ. I tried to meter last night and can't count the number as it did not register the correct hz and I am 125% sure it got the wrong number as well. After chatting with a DB Dra judge that also did alot of beta testing for the term lab, I may have a cable that is either bad ot jiggling in the mic. In case you were wondering the wack score it gave me was 165.4 at 8hz. Looked down saw the 165.4 was like holy fuck shit no way! Then saw the hz and said nope then a shit ton of curse words then texted my friend.

lary, the beard has gotten you loud. lol ...i def need another demo

Psycho, Yeah the beard is actually just spl dust i found and was playing with ended up getting all over my face LOL Let me know when we can hook up for a demo, looks like first show around here is going to end of February possibly he has not figured it all out yet he says.

Here is a video from yesterday 3 guys from my team getting a demo.

Wall looks great but for God's sake, turn your fucking phone! :)

Armkyle, Not a phone and not me running it. I do even worse making videos that Austin and always give my video camera to guys getting demos thinking they will get their own faces but they just look at the subs mostly LOL

Thanks Guys been a fun year looking back last year when I decided to start competing (been doing audio since I was 15) started out with just a c ouple 15" sa's and through up a 144.6 less than a year later and almost 12 db higher. Not bad for a years progress in the same SUV.

This build is so sick man. Can't wait till the next show (whenever that will be). Congrats on the numbers

Thanks man. Matt said he is thinking about end of February but has not nailed anything down. Foaming at the mouth for some bassrace I think that is what I am doing most this year 149.9 class better watch out!

LOL. spl dust gods have you in there loving hand .

I will be in touch... im itching to hear this thing now... shit we may have to meet up before then lol.. let me know whats up

I am always down to demo you know that! Shoot me a PM we can exchange info and meet sometime in the near future.

LOL. spl dust gods have you in there loving hand .

I will be in touch... im itching to hear this thing now... shit we may have to meet up before then lol.. let me know whats up

I am always down to demo you know that! Shoot me a PM we can exchange info and meet sometime in the near future.

thy shall message you on face book brother. you going to be like..."oh...shit" lol

Archived