06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

LOL. spl dust gods have you in there loving hand .

I will be in touch... im itching to hear this thing now... shit we may have to meet up before then lol.. let me know whats up

I am always down to demo you know that! Shoot me a PM we can exchange info and meet sometime in the near future.

thy shall message you on face book brother. you going to be like..."oh...shit" lol

Damn this is funny but we have builds in the same SUV only I am doing 3 SP4 15'3 in a box tuned to 32hz and on a Crossfire 8K.....lol...When I get done adding the battery bank and amp rack will post videos....

Psycho yeah know who you are now lol Last time you heard it was it the 2 18's or did you see the 4?

95 South did you forget we chatted quite a bit over PM, I am the one that helped you with the ground problem you were having. You got a nice vehicle and a sexy ass amp LOL

Yeah I remember. What size alt are you running? I wish I had enough electrical to run to of the 8k's!!

250+ singer yeah no way I could think of running a second without another alt, with my battery bank and cap bank I never fall below 12.5 even at idle full tilt but would love to see 14 same situation would get way more power. I found a place to get 1-2 more alts in but need to find someone that can make a bracket.

Same here I cant find anyone that makes a bracket for our trucks man. I am pulling my hair out because I want to double the power to my SP4's. If you find someone please let me know.

I will probably end up doing it myself. Iraggi says he can do it but I can't leave my truck 14 hours away for who knows how long...

Well brother keep me informed because I need one badly as well.....I am putting 8 D3100's into my battery bank now. Oh by the way I have a 270 amp Mechman laying around here if you know anyone that needs more power.

If it fits an 02 xterra I may be interested. I'd love to get rid of this Tenney....

Same here I cant find anyone that makes a bracket for our trucks man. I am pulling my hair out because I want to double the power to my SP4's. If you find someone please let me know.

I will probably end up doing it myself. Iraggi says he can do it but I can't leave my truck 14 hours away for who knows how long...
I may be wrong but I think dc power has a more powerful series for Nissan trucks out now. 320 amp I believe...

Archived