06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

what I like alot about this build is that other then the fact it looks clean and matches the car, but you were able to fit four AQ's in there and still have the ability to seat four people comfortably. Props!

First of all thank you very much! I have kids so the seats were not optional we need them. Little bassheads need seats too! It took some planning but it all worked very nice.

what I like alot about this build is that other then the fact it looks clean and matches the car, but you were able to fit four AQ's in there and still have the ability to seat four people comfortably. Props!

First of all thank you very much! I have kids so the seats were not optional we need them. Little bassheads need seats too! It took some planning but it all worked very nice.

Riight, yeah my girlfriend has a little girl too, so I'm trying to figure out a way to fit my HDC4 18 in a vehicle and still have room for her carseat.

and then just have a switch for the sub when she's in, just playing the mids and highs.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Riight, yeah my girlfriend has a little girl too, so I'm trying to figure out a way to fit my HDC4 18 in a vehicle and still have room for her carseat.

and then just have a switch for the sub when she's in, just playing the mids and highs.

Have you already bought the 18? Have you thought about 2 12's? It would require less space and get probably louder.

Have you already bought the 18? Have you thought about 2 12's? It would require less space and get probably louder.

not yet, I was going to buy it during tax time. I was going to do the 18 for more cone area. that being that the box is the size it needs to be. I have thought about two 12's but that's what Ive been running the whole time Ive every owned a car, I've only have to experience the 18 once and at the time, looked and felt amazing lmao

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

not yet, I was going to buy it during tax time. I was going to do the 18 for more cone area. that being that the box is the size it needs to be. I have thought about two 12's but that's what Ive been running the whole time Ive every owned a car, I've only have to experience the 18 once and at the time, looked and felt amazing lmao

How much space you actually have to work with? What will always sound best in any car is the perfect sized enclosure for that vehicle. If you can get away with a almost 8 cube box then an 18 will work. Always remember you have displacements inside, so the box will be close to 80 percent smaller inside.

Archived