Hansom Raj Sarwan Posted November 16, 2013 Author Report Posted November 16, 2013 some impressive designs.. but its which one to try lol thanks alot guys for your time and effort on designing the box design truely appreciated
Hansom Raj Sarwan Posted November 17, 2013 Author Report Posted November 17, 2013 subs back port back just asking but why? whats the difference i would gain if the subs is facing back with the port back vs subs facing upward with port facing the back of box?
Toshe Posted June 7, 2015 Report Posted June 7, 2015 Hi! Can I turn the second box and make it 19 deep and 16.5 high without changing the port?
Joe X Posted June 7, 2015 Report Posted June 7, 2015 The port specs would change so no, better make a thread about what you need and I will look into it.
jarchuleta Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 Joe X I was wondering if you could help me with a box build I have a hight of 16 width 36 and depth of 22 I'm running 1.5k on 2 sundown sa-d4 12 wired at 1ohm trying to get 4cubic feet around 30 to 33 hz I see you help tons of people with box's thought I'd give it a try really appreciate it thanks in advance.
ckeeler11 Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 Joe X I was wondering if you could help me with a box build I have a hight of 16 width 36 and depth of 22 I'm running 1.5k on 2 sundown sa-d4 12 wired at 1ohm trying to get 4cubic feet around 30 to 33 hz I see you help tons of people with box's thought I'd give it a try really appreciate it thanks in advance. Start your own thread.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.