How Do I Do This (trunk Light)...nvm Where Can I Find Cheap Neons

im still a noobie when it comes do doing stuff on my car and im afraid of breaking something because i just have a habit for accidently breaking things

what i want to do is replace my trunk light with some neon lights because its just not bright enough in there and i want to know how to do this with out fuckin sumthin up

here are some pics

IMG_0587.jpg

whats positive and whats negative

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

ill have a video as well if this isnt makin sense

lmk thanks

Edited by .Supra.

just try touching the wires to positive/negative on battery. this light wont mess up. thats how i do it to test them when i used to put them in my atv... but if i remember silver wire should be positive..

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

x2 poke and prod , just dont touch the wires together to cause a short and youll be fine

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Ive always thought that the copper wire was positive and the silver wire was negative. Just put the wires in that connector one on each side and see if it lights up if it doesn't switch them around. See if you can get like male terminals/connectors from autozone unless you have some and see if they will fit into the stock light connector tight and then crimp both pos and both negs to the male terminals and plug it into the connector and you'll power both.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Im pretty sure those need a inverter box and cant be hooked straight to dc

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Im pretty sure those need a inverter box and cant be hooked straight to dc

Don't think so I bought one with a cigarette lighter end on it and I chopped it off and tapped into my brake lights with wire taps so when at night time only I would turn on my lights it would automatically turn on.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"