Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know how you feel. I was going to Univ of Phoenix. boo, yay? Idk. But, I'm sure as other colleges, they have an online forum type thing. I posted in a "let's converse" subject, made a thread about government assistance. How people abuse it and such and system needs revamped. Sure, people do need help but yada yada yada. People replied saying basically I was an ass and Idk their stories and so on and so forth. I then replied saying that some, not all but some just abuse the system because they're lazy and don't want to work. They'd rather spread their legs, have kids, and hey... government will pay them. (Something like Octomom, as she doesn't or didn't work I don't believe)

Nothing wrong with that, right?

Like 2 days later, get a notification that I have a document or some bs I need to look at. I'm being indefinitely suspended for breaking the school code of conduct of being sexual in nature. Forget how it all was worded but yeah. I was to give a response within a certain amount of time. I gave them a response alright. I wrote back "Sorry I have an opinion. Sorry I thought this was a college for adults. Sorry I am a fucking veteran who has gone to war for the right of free speech. Nowhere was I sexual towards anyone but instead, just put my opinion and what's actually KNOWN. Going to suspend me? Go eff yourself." I then wrote my academic and financial advisers saying that I'm quitting and to drop me from my current and future classes. Got a call few days later and "Why are you dropping out? What can we do?" and I was cold to em. "Nothing. I thought I was going to an actual college and boy was I mistaken. Phoenix is nothing but a laughingstock. I'm being suspended because I have an opinion? My bad that some people can't handle the truth. That they can't handle life. So with that being said, I'll be transferring to an actual university soon. You know, one that doesn't have the middle school crap and is actually recognized and looked proudly upon by businesses and all." They had no idea what to say. "uhm..... well.... I'm sorry you feel that way. Wish you the best of luck" lol.

Glad I did that. I have yet to start up school again as life has just been too damn busy and hectic. But, in my year that I was enrolled and in classes? Don't remember a thing. hell, can't even tell ya what classes I took besides some english one and some math one. Lol.

So just keep your head up, look into schools that'll benefit you and go there.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...