jessdabest77 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 I'm building a wall in a 97 Grand Marquise,two 18 HDC4's,of two SQ3500's.I was hoping someone can post some pic's of the wall's they've built in a car for two 18's.I'm really wanting to see how it is built from start to finish,thank's.
mikeg321 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 Check out my build log (link in sig). It's for 4 15s but you can still get an idea how to build the shell then all you have figure out is how you want to do the port. 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
cjayvin Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Let me know if you get any thing I wanna start one too
CleanSierra Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Mike, where are you located? I've heard talk of a walled Mustang in AZ and was curious if that's you. Everyone has seen the damn thing but me. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
WillPwn4Food Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Below his avatar says Buffalo, N.Y.... Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
CleanSierra Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Below his avatar says Buffalo, N.Y.... I'm on mobile, I don't see that And I was too lazy to switch versions to check. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.