4th order Trunk hair tricks on less then 2k.

Box looks great. Have you listened to any music through it yet?1

My concerns:

1) Subs are firing into the port, possibly not enough to cause unloading issues, but unable to tell until you put some good variety of music through it

2) Port area looks very low and tuned VERY low for a bandpass. You may have a very small bandwidth of what will play and what won't

3)The bracing in front of the subs is not ideal

I'm not trying to be negative, but I am curious how you'd enclosure is going to work out for you.

It looks kickass and you got everything together super fast. Good job putting in the work and busting it out man.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Box looks great. Have you listened to any music through it yet?1

My concerns:

1) Subs are firing into the port, possibly not enough to cause unloading issues, but unable to tell until you put some good variety of music through it

2) Port area looks very low and tuned VERY low for a bandpass. You may have a very small bandwidth of what will play and what won't

3)The bracing in front of the subs is not ideal

I'm not trying to be negative, but I am curious how you'd enclosure is going to work out for you.

It looks kickass and you got everything together super fast. Good job putting in the work and busting it out man.

thanks. the bracing is more there to support the baffle i screwed inside the baffle to the 2 by 4s so the port is very solid and will not " wobble" because its a long inner port

first and last time taking down the head liner in a Subaru, i think that was the first time i had to use every tool in my tool box for one application

1459941_654608497924442_1071432838_n.jpg

i used 80 stinger road kill, really like the stuff not sure if i like it better then audio technix deadener, not a fan of second skin

946061_654608261257799_1179487904_n.jpg

the subaru has a very tiny roof so where every i could deaden i threw about 2-3 layers on...

1464021_654608311257794_1670577123_n.jpg

the little pieces on side where scraps didnt really need to deaden there just didnt have anywhere to put it guess it would help a little.

1459920_654608401257785_242792398_n.jpg

and that took a good chunk of my day so i called it after that.

thanks

shiiiit! this thing shall get low. Nice IMSG

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

didn't get to much done today was a busy day at work ( i work at a car shop ) and boss lets me work on my car with free time.

pretty much all i got done today was link my rear batteries together. with 2 runs of sky high ofc positive and negative.

so today i fell in love with this bendz c240 that i worked on.

did 5 percent tint all around then threw on some night shade and clear coat on the lights. thing is mean looking only got to snag one picture.

1471334_655150384536920_604832148_n.jpg

left the reverse slots un-tinted ..picture doesn't do the justice for this car.

Archived