Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure

CleanSierra

I forgot all about the port dividers... that does make it a challenge.

ok, find a 10 year old that you trust to fix the wiring on the sub (like its possible to find a 10 year old that knows how to wire speakers) have him crawl in there and then burb him out.

get his parents to sign I release form for any early on set of hearing loss though so you don't have to pay the medical bills.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Just pull a woofer. They are 18s you can work with no problem. This is why I love direct connect woofers. Solder em and then you dont have to worry about terminals

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We pulled it this morning and I re-did all of them with a nut on each side of the terminals on the Inside of the box. I was all twisted and contorted inside of a sub hole since not much room until the roof.

He's got to gain match again. He had one amp that had his low pas filter set all the way down. All amps were based off of that one so more gain is to be had with all of them. He said it's noticeably louder by getting the wire fixed and adjusting the low pass setting. He will be going at it with the CC-1 and DD-1 next.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good to hear sound like it's about ti get more impressive the next time it's metered.

How's the sq now though? Better musically now most likely.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

So which song have you listened to repetitively since it was installed?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived