gattiboy13 Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 http://www.precisionpower.com/html-version/speakers-ac-comps.html I can get these at a local store for $75 are these Good, Poor, Fair or Great?
Chris Hammer Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 I use/used thier BK line of amps, have heard a few pairs of the comps..dont remember which ones. The comps sounded decent for the money but my Soundqubed seem much better for the money. The amps on the other hand...I really like the 4channels.. I cant dyno or clamp em..but I would liek to think they are a step up from hifonics and entry level stuff. They are no DC 4 channel or anything great though. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
SoCaLBaMF Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 You make anymore threads, were going to have to upgrade the forums again... whew. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
gattiboy13 Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 You make anymore threads, were going to have to upgrade the forums again Cool
bassl0va Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 You make anymore threads, were going to have to upgrade the forums again Cool 0 fucks given hahahaha My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.