Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

And it's a Volvo Wagon as I stated before. Trust me guys.

A heavily modified Extreme Volvo.

gw79d22.jpg

myVvJu6.jpg

lol @ street car...on a trailer.

:)

Posted

And it's a Volvo Wagon as I stated before. Trust me guys.

A heavily modified Extreme Volvo.

gw79d22.jpg

myVvJu6.jpg

lol @ street car...on a trailer.

That is a Superstreet car that does close to a 170dB.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

And it's a Volvo Wagon as I stated before. Trust me guys.

A heavily modified Extreme Volvo.

gw79d22.jpg

myVvJu6.jpg

lol @ street car...on a trailer.

More of that "Street" Car lol

cKghbOV.jpg

rQgqCnL.jpg

D8P1SvH.jpg

vOMUQaO.jpg

Pvj1pga.jpg

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

Volvlo getting painted inside

1DO7DN8.jpg

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

And it's a Volvo Wagon as I stated before. Trust me guys.

A heavily modified Extreme Volvo.

gw79d22.jpg

myVvJu6.jpg

I were there in this day (photos), really, I see alive, contruction very heavy! He used Taramps amplifiers and Shocker subwoofers, both made here (in brazil); He makes the car with many steel plates. The components used don t have quality, only power, you can to search more infos in www.taramps.com.br / www.shocker.com.br

Posted

And it's a Volvo Wagon as I stated before. Trust me guys.

A heavily modified Extreme Volvo.

gw79d22.jpg

myVvJu6.jpg

I were there in this day (photos), really, I see alive, contruction very heavy! He used Taramps amplifiers and Shocker subwoofers, both made here (in brazil); He makes the car with many steel plates. The components used don t have quality, only power, you can to search more infos in www.taramps.com.br / www.shocker.com.br

Posted

I was there at the event.

The car did 181.9 dB on the official dBDrag finals. It was a certified dbDrag event, even Wayne Harris was present.

After the event, unnoficially, Wayne Harris let him use the new 200dB Sensor, that will be active for next season, and the oficial number was 183.7 dB.

Wiring by Shok Industries (from Russel Wong - Singapore)

Amplifiers by Taramps (Brazil)

Subwoofers by Shocker (Brazil)

Posted

I was there at the event.

The car did 181.9 dB on the official dBDrag finals. It was a certified dbDrag event, even Wayne Harris was present.

After the event, unnoficially, Wayne Harris let him use the new 200dB Sensor, that will be active for next season, and the oficial number was 183.7 dB.

Wiring by Shok Industries (from Russel Wong - Singapore)

Amplifiers by Taramps (Brazil)

Subwoofers by Shocker (Brazil)

Thats what I thought. Thank you

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...