Sundown Audio

Dc build and Audioque build

Impalalpine

DC uses higher quality internals that will last longer and also they will not protect at super low ohm loads.

AQ/SQ amps & subs use the best parts and production methods available. We spare no expense on our products. We give our manufactures an open checkbook for parts and production methods.. Each of our amps receive a factory burnin and are QCed at each production process. The AQ3500D.1 has a 4000 watt board which we rate at 4300 watts RMS. Our amps have stood the test of time and competition and have been proven 1000's of times for performance and reliability. Contrary to what the haters may say we don't use cheap parts or production methods. Don't confuse pricing with quality; many people think because our pricing is unmatched for products of equal performance and reliability we must use inferior parts. This is not true.

We sell only factory direct. We do not support a dealer network or have "Factory Reps" on every street corner hawking our products. Dealers and so called "Factory Reps"

add another 40-50% cost to the final price of the product to the enduser. We take that 40-50% , (dealer mark-up) and put it into our products and pricing. This allows us to bring to market top quality products at prices every one can afford.

Two question's I have for you if you don't mind,

The first being I noticed the input sensitivity on the 2200 is up to 8 volts but the 3500 is at 5 volts max.

My headunit is 4 volts preout, but it s common for these head units to do a little more than rated voltage to compensate for the long run of rca's

should i be concerned about running 3500 up with 4 volt preouts?

2nd Question: I noticed the owners manual and website have different fuse ratings for the 3500 ( im assuming the owners manual was written for the first gen) and was just wondering which of the two ratings is correct for the modern 3500.

thank you so much for your response by the way

You should not have a problem with a 4 volt preout, we have many endusers with 4 volt preouts and have received no complaints regarding this issue.

The website fuse rating is correct. We will have the manual corrected.

You have been very helpful I appreciate it. Is it fair to assume you work for Soundqubed?

I own soundqubed.

What kind of black friday sale will you guys have???

We will have some nice amp/sub packages at great prices and will also have great buys on individual subs&amps. If your in the market for subs or amps it will pay to wait for our Black Friday sale.

Is there going to be a site wide discount or only on packages and certain items? On the 3500 for instance?

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

What kind of black friday sale will you guys have???

We will have some nice amp/sub packages at great prices and will also have great buys on individual subs&amps. If your in the market for subs or amps it will pay to wait for our Black Friday sale.

Is there going to be a site wide discount or only on packages and certain items? On the 3500 for instance?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived