Shreveport LA Area Members Please Help find STOLEN Truck!!!

Got the truck back today. It was abandoned between one and three hours after it was stolen on Sunday morning. The guy who called the cops about it said that his brother's car had recently been broken into and they stole his gear and that a car a few doors down from him had been stolen and dropped back off right where they stole it from.

They got almost everything car audio related but they didn't get the sub box (impossible to remove in one piece), the power wire, the alternator or the mids and highs. However... they did damage one of the Neos while trying to remove it, so now I have one 4Ω Neo Pro 8 for sale, lol.

They found a hide a key so they didn't bust the column but now I have to change all the locks. They also ripped the side of my console off to get to the battery under it and the instrument bezel is not in the truck but other than that, there isn't a lot of damage to the truck. I'm still gonna go ahead and find a beater to drive and leave the truck at the shop for the next few months. Partly because I don't want it being seen around for a while but mostly because I want to do the build right this time... as in not while I'm having to also drive it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your support and offers to keep an eye out. There is still about 5 grand in gear floating around so if you're local, keep your eyes out for people trying to peddle CT Sounds amps and Sundown Zs. I have a good chance of finding that stuff simply because it is not very common at all. And that's something I trust that these knuckleheads will never think about when they try to fence it.

Here are a few pics of the truck as it sits right now:

photobucket-10207-1384831410899_zps59f01

photobucket-9736-1384831423753_zps7d63ec

photobucket-3909-1384831451755_zps1e1a1c

photobucket-7683-1384831464808_zps043611

photobucket-9179-1384831476827_zpsf2ab93

photobucket-1718-1384831486205_zpsda0fc5

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

it sucks to hear things like this happen to someone.. people work hard to get what they have and for someone to just take it is messed up.. stuff like this makes me think about posting in build logs. people come on here and actually know what people have and how its installed making it easier to find and tear down things to get what they want.. it sucks to think people on here would do something like that but people is shaddy and no one can be trusted

edit.. not saying someone from this site did it but it has many guest that come on here and would be easy to recognize a vehicle

Yeah man, I've thought about that too but the reality is that if everyone were untrustworthy, the human race would cease to exist in less than a generation.

I know it seems like the opposite sometimes but the majority of people actually are good. Or, at least, they try to be.

Damn dude! Are you on facebook? There's a few audio groups in our (your) area. Might be able to figure out who these shit bags are...

i'll keep an eye out on the local pages

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I just shared this on our pages and my personal page.

Here's my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.buck.31

If you don't mind, could you send me a friend request so I can link to those pages as well? I really appreciate the help man and if you're in or around Shreveport, drop by the shop some time and I'll flip you some CT Sounds swag. :-)

it sucks to hear things like this happen to someone.. people work hard to get what they have and for someone to just take it is messed up.. stuff like this makes me think about posting in build logs. people come on here and actually know what people have and how its installed making it easier to find and tear down things to get what they want.. it sucks to think people on here would do something like that but people is shaddy and no one can be trusted

edit.. not saying someone from this site did it but it has many guest that come on here and would be easy to recognize a vehicle

I know what you meant bro. The truth is, it could be anyone. Maybe someone who saw the truck at my shop, maybe someone who saw the truck at the local hangout where I do demos on the weekends.... could have been someone from another forum too.

I just shared this on our pages and my personal page.

Here's my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.buck.31

If you don't mind, could you send me a friend request so I can link to those pages as well? I really appreciate the help man and if you're in or around Shreveport, drop by the shop some time and I'll flip you some CT Sounds swag. :-)

Added, but you can keep the ct sounds :)

Archived