Ipad mini install question

The way meades looks in his f150 was slick as hell

i hate steve lmaoo in a good way, the fact that his headunit is still behind and still works? plus he can connect 3 devices ? it crazy

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Call Doug at soundman and ask for his suggestions.

In my scion it was a super tight fit, but I relocated my single din below where there used to be a pocket.

Click my sig and go to my UBL for pics

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Call Doug at soundman and ask for his suggestions.

In my scion it was a super tight fit, but I relocated my single din below where there used to be a pocket.

Click my sig and go to my UBL for pics

i think ill have to do that.

and yes you know what it is when it comes to a tight fit

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

If you have as much space as I think you do back there you may be able to move the AppRadio back and use the float mount kit for the Ipad in front. You can do a cut out in the mount for the App Radio face so that when you remove the iPad the Radio is right there. But just a question why in the hell are you trying to keep the double din? Why use a radio at all when you only use the iPad? If you need to listen to the radio there's an app for that. Considering you are planning on getting the .3 you could just nix the HU.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If you have as much space as I think you do back there you may be able to move the AppRadio back and use the float mount kit for the Ipad in front. You can do a cut out in the mount for the App Radio face so that when you remove the iPad the Radio is right there. But just a question why in the hell are you trying to keep the double din? Why use a radio at all when you only use the iPad? If you need to listen to the radio there's an app for that. Considering you are planning on getting the .3 you could just nix the HU.

i never said to keep the app radio lol i can be single din radio. i just want to be able to keep my steering control and be able to use the gps from the ipad and ect. i think we can fit a single din behind my dash kit

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

i never said to keep the app radio lol i can be single din radio. i just want to be able to keep my steering control and be able to use the gps from the ipad and ect. i think we can fit a single din behind my dash kit

Screw your steering wheel controls, and you have the iPad so GPS would stay just hotspot it when you need to use the interwebz.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Screw your steering wheel controls, and you have the iPad so GPS would stay just hotspot it when you need to use the interwebz.

yea i dont care about the steering control that much and yes ill be hotspoting from my iphone 5 to the ipad mini if i get it done but what am trying to figure out is how in that hell can i get a single din head unit behind my dash kit?

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

yea i dont care about the steering control that much and yes ill be hotspoting from my iphone 5 to the ipad mini if i get it done but what am trying to figure out is how in that hell can i get a single din head unit behind my dash kit?

Okay again why are we trying to keep an HU if you will be moving up to the ,3? There is an easier way to use the iPad and just get rid of the HU as a whole.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Okay again why are we trying to keep an HU if you will be moving up to the ,3? There is an easier way to use the iPad and just get rid of the HU as a whole.

cuz i want to have radio stations can the .3 do that? lol am not always going to be jaming to all the decaf zip or pandora lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Archived