Started on my daughters midwest spl power wheels build this weekend. Still need to finish the box and get a sub amp. So far have the headunit, volt meter, ignition switch, and speakers in. Have less than $20 dollars in it using crap out of the closet. Sub is a dd 508b. I will also be installing headlamps, tailights, underglow, and a car alarm to it and blacking out alot of parts such as the wheels.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

lol awesome :D in for results.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Have everything here to finish it audio wise except the sub amp. Needing something that does around 500 rms at 4 ohms 14.4 volts that way I can see arounf 400 rms at 12 volts since it is obviously a single battery.

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

rockford prime 1000? Not sure what you wanna spend on it but i believe that amp does the power you'll need if i remember correctly

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Since the sub is single 4 ohm I'm thinking it is gonna be cheaper to either do a 2 channel bridged for maximum power at 4 ohms or a 4 channel with the rear two channels bridged and use the other two channels I power a set of components for some mid bass. Just need to find a used one for cheap.

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Sweet dude can't wait to do this for my kids as for the amp id say use a 4 or even 5 Chan with 4 Chan bridge the sub and power the under seat speakers 5 Chan one for sub two for mids and two for the under seat speakers (fuller range) the 4 Chan work probably work better and cheaper though

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Archived