Twigz Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 So, it's been bout 5 years since I ever posted on this forum and I decided to make a new thread hopefully one of this topic doesn't all ready exist. Simply put, do you drink? And, if you got a camera handy than post what your drinking, and discuss your favorite beers!. Right now, i'm working two jobs pulling an average 50-55 hours weekly and I bought my first beer in awhile, accept it's an ale my first ale!. here's a picture. Uploaded with ImageShack.us It's pretty good! Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
n8ball2013 Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 Pssst xheck the pub THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Twigz Posted November 18, 2013 Author Report Posted November 18, 2013 Pssst xheck the pub I thought that was just for drunk posting lol. Well, A mod needs to delete this than, sorry for the post. I just got off work. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
bbeljefe Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.