Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

why after 13 years you didnt get a loan to pay for the damages? this could have been avoided with a loan.. plus if it was 13 years ago why has it taken so long to pay it off? people always think paying the minimum is better when in fact its not.. look at what youre going through.. when i owe someone or something i make it my priority and pay it off really fast.. that means no fun or buying stuff i dont need till things are done paid for.. make that youre priority not car audio or going out to movies..

i lost my license once because a taxi driver hit my truck when i was sleeping.. i got a letter from DMV about if the accident was over $700 i had to report it and show proof of insurance.. damages was at $293 dollars and even though i showed them the accident wasnt over $700 i still got bent by the DMV

I didn't get a loan for a couple reasons. 1 cause of my credit, no one would even consider giving me a loan. 2 because I didn't have the income to pay back a loan. That's also why it's taking so long to pay off this accident, I've only been making enough to get buy. I know if I had the money to set a side for this I would. Hell I might just turn around and sell the truck I'm getting this spring. I mean what good would it be if I can't drive it, it would just sit there.

Posted

Well yeah, why are you buying a truck if you can't drive it? That makes literally no sense.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 361 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...