pioneerforlife Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 My friend got his new amp today and I thought I would post some pics of it. It is one of the new Tarantula series amps. I had one of the old ones and I have to say I am impressed with this one compared to the old ones. the build quality seems a lot better and it seems like an overall well built amp. so here are the pics. [/url] [/url] 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Pioneerchuck Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 I don't see it doing anywhere near 3k RMS
mmets Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 Looks decent but I agree with Pioneerchuck on the power side but who knows. As long as he is happy with it thats all that matters. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
pioneerforlife Posted November 19, 2013 Author Report Posted November 19, 2013 I don't see it doing anywhere near 3k RMS we will see but I think with good electrical it will do it. its rated at 3000 at .5 so it makes its power at a low resistance. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
pioneerforlife Posted November 19, 2013 Author Report Posted November 19, 2013 the guts actually look similar to an AQ/SQ 2200. the soundstream just has a few more components. I'm betting it will do at least 2500 at .5 but I have heard they do very close to rated but who knows. would like to put it on an AD-1 though. see what it will truly do. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.