DC Sound Lab

Wkbdkid's 18" Dc Level 4 Build

why do you keep saying its a big ol box? Its an 18 6.5cubes isnt a big box, had i designed a 10 cube box that would have been big.

I'll have some vids up tonight or pretty soon

why do you keep saying its a big ol box? Its an 18 6.5cubes isnt a big box, had i designed a 10 cube box that would have been big.

I'll have some vids up tonight or pretty soon

because in the back of the vehicle it looks like a big ass box, lol... whether it is or ont the angle its shot from makes it look very big

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well he says it sounds great, i havent listened to it yet so i cant give my thoughts on how it sounds... I havent messed up on box design yet though so it should pound the lows and get moderately loud for what he is running.

Edited by Accordman

well he says it sounds great, i havent listened to it yet so i cant give my thoughts on how it sounds... I havent messed up on box design yet though so it should pound the lows and get moderately loud for what he is running.

ok very nice, and i looked at it again, looks like its more wide then deep.... barely deeper then the sub?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Should sound pretty good. But box is built very well!

ok very nice, and i looked at it again, looks like its more wide then deep.... barely deeper then the sub?

i couldnt tell you off the top of my head, ive designed about 11 boxes in the last few days, its saved on my computer at home but im not sure on the appoximate values off the cuff.