05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

yeah forsure my buddies have all ranges of systems from hifonics subs to sundown to Fi audio and one of the guys down in my city got his custom Fi's that flex his spoiler and shit. gets down almost shatters your ears maybe he could get some more people out too. just let me know and i can see what i can do to get people together haha

yeah forsure my buddies have all ranges of systems from hifonics subs to sundown to Fi audio and one of the guys down in my city got his custom Fi's that flex his spoiler and shit. gets down almost shatters your ears maybe he could get some more people out too. just let me know and i can see what i can do to get people together haha

Sounds good to me man! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

I use those same switches be careful with the prongs in back they push in pretty easy I ruined 1 of mine but bought like an 8 pack so was still ok LOL

I bought a 10 pack, using 5 so will have some backups if need be. But yea I can see what you mean, prongs do seem kinda weak. They're also a bit smaller than I thought when I ordered. Have you had any other issues with them? Break easily? LEDs burning out? Etc.

Nope the ones I installed work like champs I have 3 installed but now only one is hooked up now, used to have fans and leds and not running them currently.

As I look at my pics (as I always do when visualizing my coming steps) I realize I don't know how the hell I'm going to get the switches out from there... I should've glassed without them in and then put them in for the filler... Probably would've made my life easier. But what else is new, the hard way it is... Haha :)

Archived