05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

fuck man that sucks big time. Insurance fixing it fixing it yourself? or just leaving it? Man just when you got so much time and money wrapped up into things something like this happens. It's what i worry about every day...other people.......

Totally shitty!!! He only bent the plastic bumper cover tho, he's paying for a new bumper and I'm just gonna swap it out myself.. Not going to get insurance companies involved if he replaces it... All in all it could've been much worse, but yea shitty nonetheless..

I totally agree with you too... I'm a nervous wreck everytime I drive, not for my driving, but for everyone else.. Tons of idiots out there, and they seem to be multiplying!!

On a "brighter note" (pun intended lol)

I got some LEDs from superbrightleds to replace my dome, trunk, and some of the exterior lights.

Dome

5254973C-F346-47DC-A4E5-499ED506785A.jpg

Haven't done it yet, but the speedometer gauge lights will be blue LEDs as well as the hvac lights which are SMD.

D6B011F9-DB93-4200-8848-B9C6ABD1CD1A.jpg

925DB00C-981B-49D5-AECE-60A747D90054.jpg

Man you are wrapping everything and making it all sexy good work! Whole lot of stuff done since I was last here!

Sometimes ya just get the urge to wrap the shit outta everything lol.

Appreciate it, I'll be doing some more work in the near future, including trunk build. 2 12s either rear deck ported or 4th order ported. (Going to play with designs to maximize output and sound in my particular car) I'm no mathematician (theoretical equations) so it's trial and error for this guy :)

Hey man....Congrats! I forgot when the delivery date was, sorry. Lifes about to change man! right on. I have a 16 yr old daughter and a 23 yr old son. Soon to be wife has a 7 yr old. Looks like i will be a dad a bit longer as well.

Maui 2-15-15 i think. Brothers a jeweler and getting her a big ass ring for 2K. Damn thats alot of good audio i could use! lol

Archived