05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Yup, it actually fits really well, and sounds even better!!! Surprisingly it's the higher end that improved the most, the lower end as well, however not as significant. But i havent added polyfil yet, or sealed up my wire hole, so maybe that has something to do with it. Either way, I'm extremely happy with both the way it looks and the way it sounds so far!

I can't wait to start and get the drivers side done, and get the eq in!

I've been reconsidering painting the pods too, was thinking of wrapping em in fabric instead... Maybe vinyl? Leather? Ostrich? Lol

Just thinking it might tie together a little better and look nicer overall.

Opinions/suggestions welcome and appreciated.

Polyfil? From my experience on prepping my kicker panels it takes alot more sanding than if you wrap with fabric. Even just a black against the grey doors would look sweet. Did you take a vid of how it sounds?

Yea going to add 1/4 lb of polyfil in each enclosure. (Rule of thumb is 1lb per square foot of airspace). You can trick the driver into thinking its in a bigger enclosure, sometimes up to 40% increase. Hoping to for it to act like .3+ cubes.

I'm nowhere near done sanding and finishing it, but yea I've read it would save alot of "finish" sanding if I wrapped instead of painted.

I haven't had time to do a vid yet. I just created a YouTube acct tho, so will make and upload one soon.

Archived