05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Someone's going carbon fiber wrapping! lol.

Looks good, busy in the trunk but good. I would hide the crossovers, but that's me.

Keep up the good work man.

Someone's going carbon fiber wrapping! lol.

Looks good, busy in the trunk but good. I would hide the crossovers, but that's me.

Keep up the good work man.

Yea it's busy back there, but remember it's only a temp setup for testing and to get it playing. I'm gonna go back once it warms up and make the trunk more finished and hide a lot of the stuff you can see now. (As well as some fiberglass trim/beauty panels, with Lexan viewing windows... :) ) but no way in hell I can put out quality work like I expect in these conditions in this garage.

So for now it's just get it all in and playing.

Thanks for honesty and constructive criticism. Hope all is well with you and the fam!

On that note, got 2 Juicebox black cherry group 31s ordered yesterday.

34D576D6-1FA3-4FCC-9CFA-75887ACAE503.jpg

My alt should be here any day...

And today I finally got front struts, brakes, stabilizers and rear shocks done. MAN what a difference in ride... Even with an extra 500lbs in the trunk!

Good things to come, progress progress progress :)

Right on man! i knew some of what you had going on was temp, just didnt know what. But as always you have a solid plan. Sorry to not think ahead and assume you would clean that shit up nicely. Gonna be fucking sweet when your finished.

Seeing all these builds is making me itchy to finish mine. Thinking about pulling everything out of the trunk, redoing some stuf and making some beauty panels myself. but first thing is first. Get doors done and get system up and running. Spring will be here soon and work will begin.

Last night here in Maui after 2 wonder weeks. Amazing weather, fun in the sun ect. When they say 80-85 degrees... thats shaded temps. When in the sun it gets cooking up to 92. I look Hawaiian now.. lol Lots of offers for herb! lol

Right on man! i knew some of what you had going on was temp, just didnt know what. But as always you have a solid plan. Sorry to not think ahead and assume you would clean that shit up nicely. Gonna be fucking sweet when your finished.

Seeing all these builds is making me itchy to finish mine. Thinking about pulling everything out of the trunk, redoing some stuf and making some beauty panels myself. but first thing is first. Get doors done and get system up and running. Spring will be here soon and work will begin.

Last night here in Maui after 2 wonder weeks. Amazing weather, fun in the sun ect. When they say 80-85 degrees... thats shaded temps. When in the sun it gets cooking up to 92. I look Hawaiian now.. lol Lots of offers for herb! lol

Oh man that sounds so fucking sweet right about now... It's been just bitter bitter cold here the last month.

Glad you've enjoyed yourselves. But yes you need to get back to work on the build haha!

Oh man that sounds so fucking sweet right about now... It's been just bitter bitter cold here the last month.

Glad you've enjoyed yourselves. But yes you need to get back to work on the build haha!

Thanks man! shit ton of people here from the coldest states this winter. And ya after i upgrade & rebuild some RC projects i will return to the build and start doing a little something to the WIFE'S Boo.

Back to my little kick pod project

Rings masked off, ready for body fill to feather in the rings

7B3B6E82-00A5-47C8-8E77-9E014C198D89.jpg

Body fill

C4885431-87DF-4212-8565-33972BF2F320.jpg

Rings wrapped in silver carbon fiber (obviously not done, pods still needs to be sanded down and wrapped in vinyl)

AA5A512F-B90D-4C1D-9211-C3F2A16572C0.jpg

I wanted to get the pods finished today but after the long day (and getting quite a bit accomplished already) this is where I'm ending it for the evening.

Archived