Jump to content

05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER


Recommended Posts

Posted

Trunk specs.. Rounded conservatively, so this is the space I have to work with... Please designers/builders need help with design... Would like 4th order. Willing to pay for expert design and help.

669E8E9E-626B-47A5-87EA-1CCC7D15149A.jpg

3452E051-1F5F-45D4-94DA-54E0A2476BCC.jpg

Posted

Built my temporary amp rack. I say temp bc ill probably move it when I redo my sub stage.

Test fitting

8114F407-5CF8-4824-A974-1DADC090F14E.jpg

Sanded and rounded the edges down and cut holes for wires.

AB3EB54D-0004-4B67-B3CE-4530624786FC.jpg

43E7DA5B-4CCF-48D0-987E-3ADBDBFF0D54.jpg

1D49EA4D-6696-447C-B801-472BB4CF7BBB.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Began working on the passenger side sealed pod. Approx .25 net cubes each. Going to add polyfill and deadener to inside the pod as well as deaden the entire door skin itself. Will see how it works and if not then ill port it somehow, but hoping for the best preparing for the worst...

Posted

I would like to mount my crossovers in a plexi beauty panel on the door panel (in the middle of the 4 bolts in the previous pics).

Kind of like this...

4ADC4AF1-2043-4F72-8E14-81795CAE798D.jpg

Any input/advice on how I could go about this would be greatly appreciated!!

Posted

Looks good, keep up the good work buddy!

Thanks bro! Still chugging along, albeit slowly..

Got eq, toggles, and wiring the other day so ill probably start the center console project soon too..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 949 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...