Jump to content

05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks good man! been following this since day one and its coming along very nice! maybe sometime we could meet up to see the car? im 20 minutes east of oakdale maplewood and northsaint paul? unless you are further north in the big MN

Posted

looks good man! been following this since day one and its coming along very nice! maybe sometime we could meet up to see the car? im 20 minutes east of oakdale maplewood and northsaint paul? unless you are further north in the big MN

Thanks man, I appreciate it!! I'm up in Duluth, so not too far. I get to the cities every once n awhile tho. Is there any shows or competitions down there that you know of? Or anywhere close to us?

Posted

I use those same switches be careful with the prongs in back they push in pretty easy I ruined 1 of mine but bought like an 8 pack so was still ok LOL

I bought a 10 pack, using 5 so will have some backups if need be. But yea I can see what you mean, prongs do seem kinda weak. They're also a bit smaller than I thought when I ordered. Have you had any other issues with them? Break easily? LEDs burning out? Etc.

Posted

Right on! I'm going to be down there the end of May for a wedding, so even if you have a couple buddies with systems we could set up our own lil competition/demo show..? Haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1172 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...