BlkRamRt Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 does anyone know who sells these? I am trying to get a price quote. http://www.focal.com/en/expert/438-ps-165-f3.html 2012 Ram R/T RF p500-4 RF - t1500-1bdcp - RF t252s - RF p132 - RF wiring all around - Kicker cvr's (x2)
mrd6 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 I dont know but I want it too! My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
CarAudioFab Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Havent seen those yet, look cool -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
bcbrassard Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Sweet looking 3-ways! I wonder what the price tag is?
BlkRamRt Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 im looking for some focal 3 way but the focal be no 7 are a little bit out of my price range. 2012 Ram R/T RF p500-4 RF - t1500-1bdcp - RF t252s - RF p132 - RF wiring all around - Kicker cvr's (x2)
Jeremy Perfect Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Focal has a deal thing to help you find a store or go yo crutchfield.com they sell focal.
BlkRamRt Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 i tried it but no one has them yet. 2012 Ram R/T RF p500-4 RF - t1500-1bdcp - RF t252s - RF p132 - RF wiring all around - Kicker cvr's (x2)
TheMonolith2001 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Yeah those look really cool. I have the two way set that are polyglass. I am really interested to hear how much of a different the flax cone makes. They where not out yet at the time I bought mine. They sound great by the way so if you are on the fence about it, DO IT!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.