dionysus Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Fully working system, two joysticks, hookups, 16 games. I'm the second owner my older brother being the first owner who bought it new when it came out. I've personally owned it for about 17/18 years. I'm not looking for anything specific so hit me with whatever trade offers! Cash always works too of course Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
b-eazy Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Wowwwww talk about"""back in the day"""..bump for a good seller ;)
dionysus Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 Wowwwww talk about"""back in the day"""..bump for a good seller ;) Thanks brother! Lol yeah I was doing a lil house cleaning and found this in the back of my closet, hooked it up and gamed out for a couple days made me feel 10 all over again! Except playing it on a 60" is crazy compared to the tiny 10" black n white I had as a kid! Lol! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dionysus Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 Bumpity bump for the classic Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
sayhuh? Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Hmm. Would you sell it? Shit I have a brand new 2 channel powerbass amp at the house XTA series, I believe. Also, does it have the video cable? Blown
sayhuh? Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Oh yea, I bought this bitch!! Now to find galaga! Thanks Dave! Blown
dionysus Posted November 25, 2013 Author Report Posted November 25, 2013 No prob! Thank you! Good to deal with a A++ buyer! Enjoy brother!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.