Lifted or Lowered

Lifted or Lowered  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Lifted or Lowered

• Lifted
    • Lowered

ill take both

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

2wd drop it 4wd lift it...questions?

Typical open minded response. Nice.

More like street--drop it off road--lift it. I don't off road and of the 30 something vehicles I've owned I've lowered all but 5 or 6 I think. I don't ever go off road and I see no reason for me to lift a vehicle. I do occasionally need 4wd or awd at the boat ramp or to push a SnowSport plow, otherwise it's in 2wd.

Really I think you should do whatever the fuck you want. That's what makes our industry what it is.

Nice Photochops Hershy. Looks good.

Static drops are my bag.

Lifted was ment for off roading and work related, but most people know only use them for looks unless you go out to country or farm but here in fresno cali most are just looks. ( not saying that is bad). Lowered was ment for looks and cruising which most people do anyways. So it really comes down what you like the most.

I think it depends on the kind of work you do, if you work construction or something then lifted would be good to have sometimes. If you use your truck for towing then lowering it on air bags makes a little more sense. Sure you can tow with a lifted truck, but your limited to using just a bumper or frame mounted hitch. I don't think you can tow a 5th wheel or goose neck trailer to well.

Archived