Jump to content

Nitecore EA4 Flashlight -- opinions?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Considering picking one of these guys up. Small, bright, and runs on standard AA batteries.

Any experience with them? Or other suggestions? I'm looking for a beater light that will take AA batteries and fit in a pocket for use around the shop. Brightness (actually various brightness levels) and longevity are a must too. Budget is $50

Posted

Those are actually what I'm using now. Was looking for an upgrade

Posted

they are definitely on upgrade. pretty easy to handle and bright as needed not much flood but beam wise is great. id say get it it u will not be disappointed

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Hmmm how "beamy" is it? I'd be using it primarily 10ft and closer. Just needs to be able to light something up bright enough that I can see it in the shadow of daylight

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 361 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...