Nitecore EA4 Flashlight -- opinions?

Considering picking one of these guys up. Small, bright, and runs on standard AA batteries.

Any experience with them? Or other suggestions? I'm looking for a beater light that will take AA batteries and fit in a pocket for use around the shop. Brightness (actually various brightness levels) and longevity are a must too. Budget is $50

Costco has a pack of 3 for 20 bucks. They are awesome but they may run on triple a

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Those are actually what I'm using now. Was looking for an upgrade

they are definitely on upgrade. pretty easy to handle and bright as needed not much flood but beam wise is great. id say get it it u will not be disappointed

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Hmmm how "beamy" is it? I'd be using it primarily 10ft and closer. Just needs to be able to light something up bright enough that I can see it in the shadow of daylight

Archived