Second Skin Audio

Entry level subwoofers

with that box i wouldnt be buying $200 subs.... lol....

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I now polk audio speakers are very good, not sure on the subs but I highly doubt you'll be dissappointed. Also I would suggest the Skar VD or the Sundown SD series subs. As of the amp ... just go with Fosgate.

polk db is not good whatsoever. neither is skar

dont buy a box for one...build it your self its not hard at all. second i dident know you are going sealed lol. But the reasion the stuff we are suggesting is 2x more then the 170 pos stuff you are saying what about is becasue it is 100% better then that pos stuff. Not trying to be a dick but if you dont want to take are advice on what you should get because it is better equipment and we know you will be much happier with it then kinda stop posting the questions about it when we have told you all that cheap stuff is just what it is...CRAP.

Something alse to think about. Lets say you spend $300.00 now on subs/amp and a box. In a couple months you are not happy with it what do you do? You spend more money buying the gear we said Hay use this it is better then that in the first place, OR you just keep buying cheap stuff trying to make it sound great so its another $300.00 at least or 6-700 at most on the second time buying gear. Now if you spend the little extra now buying stuff that has been proven to be good and alot of people can say YES i have used/tested or have heard in person these brands and they will not fuck up on you as long as you set everything up correctly you just saved your self ALOT of money.

Car audio is not cheap, its costs money to play and sound good. So not trying to be a DICK but PLEASE PLEASE get CHEAP out of your mind and look at proven stuff that we here have suggested or do some googling to find out on your own... ALSO NEVER NEVER take any reviews of ANY product you buy on line more then just a thought. People do get paid to make a product look good no matter how bad it is so always keep that in mind.

EDIT: needed to finish a sentiance. and once again please dont take it as me bing a dick. Its just the truth about Car Audio..and really any thing alse in life.. If its to good to be true then 9 times out of 10 it is too good to be true.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I spent like $150 twice on cheap amps. both blew when I did nothing wrong. spent almost twice that three years ago on a soundqubed amp and it's been working absolutely perfectly. and now I own two because it's such a great product

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Archived