Jump to content

Honda Accord 4 18's 4th order TDH member


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 96 4 door accord and without going into the trunk I have around 22 cubes and I thought 2 sp4 15's in a 4th on 8k was going to be insane and then I saw this.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted

what ever happened to this thing

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...