WTF amp installation kits?!

exactly what i meant by "anywhere you want to ground it" but yeah....now I'm really goddamn confused, that shit just don't make sense unless something else is grounded to the same thing you ground the amp to (like if you grounded both to the chassis) because you need to have a complete circuit in order for the amp to get power....

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

The battery under the hood is connected to the chassis. All the accessories in your car are grounded that way was well.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

lol what kind of amp you running must be one of those "special" boss amps or something

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

So what you're all telling me is that the chassis is basically one big negative terminal? What about just grounding to sheet metal in the trunk? I can't believe I never knew this...check the edit on my first post

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

The shorter a ground is the better. A buddy of mine moved the battery to the truck of his 70 nova. He called and ask me why it would'nt hardly turn the engine over

I went over and looked and he had ran the ground all the way back to the front of the engine. We grounded it to the chassis in the trunk and the problem away.

Archived