03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

How do you like the T3's compared to the T2's? Not as loud but more clear and dynamic? Same? worse? Impressed by them? What you expected? Love em? They are only *ok*?

Well its hard to tell because i have all 4 speaker running off the T400-2 and they have different dynamics due to install location. The kicks have minimal room and are real punchy while the T3s in the doors have all that sealed space to utilize. Different sounds but the whole front stage is amazing IMO. Everythings still FLAT with no TA or EQing and i like it. Just havent made time to play with it. Pretty warm here and thinking about making a video tomorrow. I love the whole system, i thinkpretty good for an amature.

About time to tear it all out and rebuild hehehe

Are you crazy? Ha ha Thats next month! lol My brother wants a system in his 09 Ranger regular cab. So first week in March i will throw a double din in, PBR300x4 i have lying around that i never used, get 2 sets of 6x8s and wire in for a sub stage later down the road. A day + project at the most. Should be fun.

Where is your final resting place for your gains

bcbrassard?

Where ever my DD-1 told me to put them. Gotta love that tool, best $ i ever spent.

Got to love the DD-1.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Clean and simple. Good to see you made the time to work on it. How's the sub liking the power?

The sub is taking it good, really surprised that it takes that much power. And thank you, i am happy with how it turned out.

Distance test of mids & highs i did yesterday. Weathers been in the mid 40s here which is VERY warm for AK in Jan. So it seemed like a good time to make one, I will make another with a more insrument music. I didnt know which would be louder so i tried rear door closed with windows down & front doors open. Same camera as first test done last spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fgeMm8o1Z0&feature=player_detailpage

Damn that sound great. Very loud and clean. Nice job

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived