03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Man those things are sick!! I need you to come do my doors lol

I could use a vacation to Texas before going to Hawaii. lol Thanks man. I have poly filler to help fill gapes to help seal them up once there installed. I enjoyed making them, now to finish them and get them in so i can move on to the door panel. Then everything else. You know how it is. I have about 75 hrs on them as of today.

Thats whats up!! I was trying to figure how I can do that for mine.. I was thinking of putting CC eggcrate foam behind to help the backwaves, but one of my speakers is cutting it SUPER close lol like half a finger from the window motor close smh... But I'm gona try to have mine wrapped in fleece and maybe glassed by saturday (hopefully).. And I'm going to spend the next 3 wks (max) body working to perfection (unless I buy a palm sander to help speed up the process) along with finishing up some nick nacks!!

I like the Dynomat acoustic foam, its cheap and they have 4 different thickness's which is good when your in a tight space. I tried using power tools to speed it up but i am old school and just shaped it all by hand & eye. So many radius's it's hard to find a flat spot big enough to justify it. And it loud, kick back smoke a bowl and put some tunes on and start sanding! Days of it! lol Been working on them for 13 days straight. A few short days but try to get 8+ hrs a day. It is what it is. I still have alot to do to get the system up and running. Finishing panels is just a huge step so i can move on to other things.

Man those things are sick!! I need you to come do my doors lol

I could use a vacation to Texas before going to Hawaii. lol Thanks man. I have poly filler to help fill gapes to help seal them up once there installed. I enjoyed making them, now to finish them and get them in so i can move on to the door panel. Then everything else. You know how it is. I have about 75 hrs on them as of today.

Thats whats up!! I was trying to figure how I can do that for mine.. I was thinking of putting CC eggcrate foam behind to help the backwaves, but one of my speakers is cutting it SUPER close lol like half a finger from the window motor close smh... But I'm gona try to have mine wrapped in fleece and maybe glassed by saturday (hopefully).. And I'm going to spend the next 3 wks (max) body working to perfection (unless I buy a palm sander to help speed up the process) along with finishing up some nick nacks!!

Double post...sorry

I went to Kona in August. You're gonna love it

Ya i have been there about 6 times, Maui 8. No stranger to the islands.

Awesome man! Ive been to Oahu twice. such a beautiful place. Everyone is down to earth and not an asshole like where I am.

Working on door panel this weekend. Reinforcing MDF rings with fiber glass. Then ready for final sanding and primer. Pics later on progress.

So i tracked my cost and time for kick panel build:

RF P3 8" drivers $200

Kick panels Ebay $50

Materials $100

=$350.00

+ 74 hrs labor in 13 days.

Having a Garage.....PRICELESS after doing this shit out side in the summer for 3+ yrs.

IMG_2533_zps5qbf8r29.jpg

Archived