Anybody else starting to experience them?

Seemed like right before my 1 year warranty was up last month it start giving me issues. First it was my network dying but only when I was at home, that stopped after a few weeks so it might have just been a tower issue. Not sure.

Then around that time I think I started getting an issue where I open Snapchat and it says camera failed to start, retry. I close app and open again and its fine. Then I noticed its the Camera itself because trying to open the Camera tool it will give a similar error, I have to then open Snapchat which shows the error too, then close it then I can open my camera app. It's frequent but not every single time. On top of this Instagram doesn't load up when I open it, I have to hit the Reload button, sometimes once sometimes a few times before it goes.

Also I thought I could upgrade after 18months but looking online it says I have to wait the full 2 years....damn

Maybe I should just root it? I mean the 4.3 update is supposed to be here next month but IDK.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Do a factory data reset see if it works and erase all data. If you need to back up texts us sms back up and restore its an awesome program. Before doing a reset Take that text back up file and place it somewhere not on the phone. Hell email it to your self. Try that and see if everything starts working.

That is also crazy you havent got the 4.3 update yet. i have for my s3. Ive already went through the same issues that you have had with the phone.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

What network are you on? I have AT&T and they are always late.

I've Googled this, its a somewhat common issue and Factory Reset doesn't fix it. I did clear the Cache on my Camera related apps, Snapchat & Instagram, last night and so far the camera hasn't failed. Funny thing I noticed to, is that the flashlight app uses the camera I guess b/c I tried to use my flashlight and the damn light wasn't turning on even though it showed the app running.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 2 weeks later...

Us cellular

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Yeah I barely got it the other day....kinda nice but kinda sucks, damn bugs like worse battery life. Still getting the camera failed, maybe its a hardware issue I guess

2015 Mazda 6

Something is wrong with your phone for sure. I had increased signal and reception. Then way better battery life as well. I would magically break your phone and do a insurance claim.

Yeah I've had similar issues. I'm really considering going back to a dumb phone. All I do anymore is call and text a little bit anyway. My reception is worthless with my s3.

Thats a know issue with the s3's now my power button is going out.

Archived