2013 F-150: RF & Sundown Audio

Nice job, glad to see you got some comps in the doors and the vid is great with the 8's slammin the way they are. 2k on those 8s is sweet. I like all the RF gear too. How do you like the App Radio( if that's what it is?)

I installed one in my brothers Ranger with 4 6x8 RF punch speakers, A new PBR300x4 I had lying around with a 300x1 punch amp for a new RF shallow 10". Sounded really clean and was a budget build for under a grand. He loves it.

really enjoy the box&am rack !

This type of clean, wel balanced system which is not over the top massive crazy... are really inspiring.

It makes people see that a clean build can be done without having infinity budget or 20 sponsors, or 20kws......

well played!

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Alright, took a long ass video on a trip to see my mom. Cut it down to about 2 minutes so it's bearable to watch. Put the Go-Pro looking under my rear bumper so I could get an idea of what the exhaust sounds like outside the truck.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

clean bro..... i might redo my box for my 8's..... i have an 04 f150......

The 8s have really impressed me. I was worried about output going from a hatch back with 2 12s to a standard cab with 2 8s. But Ray at Sonus is the man and built me a box that really lets these 8s do their thing. And their thing is damn impressive!!

Nice job, glad to see you got some comps in the doors and the vid is great with the 8's slammin the way they are. 2k on those 8s is sweet. I like all the RF gear too. How do you like the App Radio( if that's what it is?)

I installed one in my brothers Ranger with 4 6x8 RF punch speakers, A new PBR300x4 I had lying around with a 300x1 punch amp for a new RF shallow 10". Sounded really clean and was a budget build for under a grand. He loves it.

Yeah I am glad the comps worked out as easily as they did. it's about 2k for the entire system, only 1.5k on the subs. I can get them smelly if I want to but it have to be trying to do it, they really love the power I am giving them.

The App radio...Not so sure I am sold on it. It has it's moments but most of the time I just end up listening to everything through BlueTooth. The most annoying part is that I can't easily switch between my iPod and my iPhone. You can only pair one device at a time. I probably will go a different route next time. I so very rarely plug the phone to the radio to use those features. Its too much work since you have to bypass safety features to use it with the phone plugged to the radio.

really enjoy the box&am rack !

This type of clean, wel balanced system which is not over the top massive crazy... are really inspiring.

It makes people see that a clean build can be done without having infinity budget or 20 sponsors, or 20kws......

well played!

Oh yeah, but don't think this was all cheap. RF gear isn't priced the same as the Korean board gear. Not that Korean built is bad, it's just a lot cheaper than RF. I have a pretty chunk of change in equipment. I am going to redo the amp rack to relocate the amps and 3sixty under the seats. I really don't like keeping the middle seat folded up to hide the equipment.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Right on....My brother loves his App Radio, has his phone linked to it with no problems. His ranger had shit for room under his seats, could even mount the PBR 300x4 under there due to no flat surfaces and clearance. so everything is mounted on the back wall. so I don't blame you for wanting to relocate your amps.

I agree with your comment on the high RF prices. Good equipment but you pay more for it. I used to get my stuff off amazon for a great price before RF changed there online policies. Got a set of T3 comps for $360 and not you cant find them for under $650.

Your system is simple and sweet man. About to check out you go-pro vid.

Mine works without problems too, I just hate that I have to turn it on and off to bypass the parking break safety feature.

Yeah vid was exhaust only. Didn't actually have anything playing so it would be exhaust sound only. There is a vid of the system playing on the 3rd page I think.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You know you can buy the by-pass chip for like $5. I put it in my brothers truck and if he chooses to watch movies while commuting he can. But doesn't! lol Hell when I seen it was wired for a back up camera I told him he should have gotton that too. they are cheap as well.

Ya I seen your vid, system bangs good. My son has a 91 ext cab chevy and we were thinking 4 8"s under rear seat. maybe the new HDS280. I am going to fiberglass his Q-logic kick panels to fit 8" for midbass and stock dash location for a set of 5.25 comps fiberglassed as well. Should sound great.

I just wired up a relay for the bypass. I can listen to tunes with the phone plugged in no problem but it won't let me go into the actual apps unless I bypass the parking break security. I can also watch DVDs if I wanted to but not really into that kinda thing while driving...I have my back up camera built into the tailgate handle, just need to get time time finish wiring it up! Damn school and work!!

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived