MrSkippyJ Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 Thanks! 1. For the big 3, the wire is connected into one of the 2 side posts on the battery terminal. I think it was the one that the alternator already connected too and I probably had to remove some plastic to do it. 2. I can't get a pic of the amps under the seat, they aren't under there yet! 3. Yes, I drilled holes in blank spaces in the connector. I also had un mount the connectors, that was a bitch. Can't drill a hole through them how they are installed in the car. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
mrazandrewm Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Thanks for the quick reply! I just ordered the Lethal Injection 10" subwoofer from Incriminator Audio. Looking forward to how it'll sound! Vehicle: 2013 Ford F-150 STX SuperCab 5.0L V8 4x4 BIG 3: Knukonceptz Kolossus Fleks 0 Gauge OFC Power Amp Kit Headunit: Stock (Leaving factory look) Speakers: Stock Subwoofer: Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 10" D2 wired down to 1 ohm Enclosure: ~1.5 cubic feet tuned to ~34 Hz (Port Area ~24 inches) Amplifier(s): Sundown Audio SAE1000.1D Amp Power Kit: Knukonceptz Complete 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 Sorry for the incidental bump but I like this build Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
MrSkippyJ Posted February 9, 2015 Author Report Posted February 9, 2015 Not incidental if you like it! Thanks man! Also, I obviously never got around to putting in the pbr amp, that will happen after this semester is over. May sometime. I'll be done with school, fuck you school... F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
MrSkippyJ Posted August 10, 2015 Author Report Posted August 10, 2015 Nothing picture worthy, but I finally got some deadener on my doors and it has made a huge difference. Not sure why I put it off for so long. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
MrSkippyJ Posted February 24, 2016 Author Report Posted February 24, 2016 Mechman 250amp elite series alt has been ordered! should be plenty of alt for this set up and enough to go a bit bigger if (when) i want to... F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
sweendog Posted February 24, 2016 Report Posted February 24, 2016 Clean install. I wish my 98 interior looked like this haha. I hope you have good luck with Mechman
Robert8252 Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 Still alive!!!!!! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
MrSkippyJ Posted February 25, 2016 Author Report Posted February 25, 2016 Clean install. I wish my 98 interior looked like this haha. I hope you have good luck with Mechman Thanks, I'm not anticipating any issues with Mechman! Still alive!!!!!! Me or the truck? haha! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Robert8252 Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 Bit of both. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.